Use of information
Disclaimer and Indemnity
The material in this website is published on the basis that:
- We have used resources from all different sources and have tried to acknowledge everyone.
- Any opinion expressed in this website is not the opinion of Toowoomba Grammar School or any associated parties.
- No responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the information contained in this website. Should any family members wish to contribute further information to the website or point out inaccuracies they should contact Toowoomba Grammar School Museum Curator.
- Any views expressed are personal views of the writers only and that the writers should always be acknowledged if using information from this website.
- The website has copyright permission to use military symbols and hyperlinks with the various other sites that were used as reference.
- The material is not intended to be all embracing and does not cover all aspects.
- “This is not an official publication of the State of Queensland. The material contained in this publication does not represent the views of Queensland Government policy.
The State of Queensland makes no statements, representations or warranties in relation to the information in this publication (including the accuracy, completeness, reliability, currency, or suitability for any particular purpose).
The State of Queensland does not accept any responsibility or liability howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, liability in negligence) for any loss, damage or costs (including consequential damage) relating to any use of, or reliance upon, the information in this publication. For the avoidance of doubt, the State of Queensland accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors, faults, defects or omissions in the information contained in this publication.”
Who we are
Our website address is: https://tgsoba.twgs.qld.edu.au.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.